Australian Professional Skills Institute (APSI) is a registered CRICOS Provider and welcomes International students to study in Perth on student visas. As Western Australia's leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO), APSI offers specialist training programs in Commercial Cookery, Patisserie, Hospitality, Health & Community Services and Business, Leadership & Management programs.
APSI is based in Perth with an excellent reputation in creating opportunities through lifelong learning and structured training around a number of core values including passion, integrity, drive, and commitment.
The course structure involves compulsory workplace training or industry placements, giving students real workplace experience while studying.
The APSI campus is spread over a number of commercial units in East Perth Education precinct, minutes from the vibrant business district and lively Northbridge entertainment precinct. The institute is readily accessible by public transport and there are cafes, restaurants, cinemas and parks within walking distance. Students are provided with a range of high-quality facilities and training kitchens. Modern training rooms, computer equipment and high-speed Wi- Fi are available throughout the campus, Academic and personal counselling services are also provided, free of charge.
Students can enrol directly with Australian Professional Skills Institute (with the exception of Apprenticeship and Traineeship students). International students can follow the admission procedure below and enrol directly with us. If you are currently offshore, you can contact one of our authorised education agents listed on our website and they will assist you to complete your enrolment and provide further information on visa application process.
- Complete APSI online application form for International students.
- Please read our terms and conditions of enrolment, including the refund policy, before confirmation of your application. A copy of the terms and conditions of enrolment is attached with the application form.
- Submit or return the completed application form, together with the following attachments to APSI:
- Certified Academic Transcript of your highest qualification
- Evidence of your English language level or request an English language test + Copy of your passport with an information page
- Your resume or CV if you are over 20 years old
- Full Australian visa history and past CoEs from other institutions
- GTE questionnaire and financial declaration
- SSVF – APSI and ECU package application document checklist
- Visa checklist – Applicant's extended family details
- You can upload the above documents during the online enrolment process. For all other supplementary information, please forward them by email OR via your education agent.
- A Letter of Offer will be sent to you after the assessment of your application.
- If you wish to accept the Offer, you need to sign the Acceptance of Offer and provide proof of payment of the minimum required fees.
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be issued and forwarded to you or your agent. You can apply for your student visa via the Department of Home Affairs website or contact your education agent for assistance.
- An invitation to attend a compulsory orientation will be forwarded to you or your agent approximately two weeks before the course commencement date.
- Once your student visa is granted, you can make arrangements to travel to Australia to commence your course. If you require any assistance regarding airport greeting and accommodation assistance, please inform APSI of your arrival details at least five working days before your intended arrival in Australia. More details about airport pick-up services can be found here.