– Develop your creative, technical and entrepreneurial talents
– Learn via traditional and contemporary teaching models
– Skills based on problem-solving techniques in a creative manner, utilising a collaborative approach to workplace suture and a more humanistic style
– Interactive collaboration and experience-based learning
– Examine the production and application of original and inspired knowledge
Year 12 or Certificate IV level studies.
Students with an ATAR score under 50 will be interviewed by the Dean or his representative before admission.
Applicants without a formal qualification, but with significant and relevant work experience, will be considered if they can demonstrate that they can undertake the course with a reasonable prospect of success and an enthusiasm and genuine interest in the course and industry.
You will be trained to identify and develop creative ideation skills and execute problem-solving methods effectively.
You will have developed an understanding of creativity from a humanistic, artistic, scientific and business point of view.
You will be able to identify and address business opportunities and threats.
The course encourages flexible thinking that blends professionalism with spontaneity in order to achieve optimum results without compromising on creativity.
Participants will learn strong management skills as well as resourceful and inventive thinking.
Our graduates will be leaders in the future-orientated areas of workplace development; emerging commerce, creativity and culture.
Face-to-face learning facilitated by industry leaders.
– 4 stages
– 8 weeks each
– 2 units per stage
– Each unit has 4 contact hours per week
– 6 hours of self-study per unit