Building 205, Curtin Bentley Campus
Perth Western Australia 6102
Since 2000, Curtin College has established itself as the major pathway to Curtin University, Western Australia’s largest university. Located on the main Curtin campus in Bentley, Western Australia, Curtin College has produced around 9,000 students who have successfully progressed to the 2nd year of a bachelor degree at the University.
Curtin College is a Higher Education provider offering Curtin University units. The College has one of the widest range of university pathways in Australia, including pathways to all four faculties at Curtin University.
Study areas include:
- Architecture, Construction & Built Environment
- Business & Commerce
- Communications, Design & Arts
- Health Sciences
- Computer Science & Information Technology
Completing the Diploma (stage 2) at Curtin College guarantees entry into the second year of the chosen bachelor degree. Diploma programs (stage 2) are identical to the first year of the equivalent bachelor degree at Curtin University.
Fast-track options available, with a trimester system offering three intakes per year.
Curtin College’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the needs of a diverse range of students. The highly qualified, friendly and committed staff provide a high level of personal support to all students so that their period of study at the College is not only academically successful, but also an enjoyable and memorable experience. With modern facilities, experienced lecturers and opportunities for hands-on industry experience, studying at Curtin will prepare you for the diverse challenges in the global economy.
Curtin College is proudly part of the Navitas Ltd group of colleges. Navitas Ltd is a leader in the development and provision of education services and learning solutions to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
Curtin Rating and Rankings
- Awarded a five-star overall excellence rating (out of five) in the International QS Stars rating.
- Curtin University is one of the world’s top universities under 50 years of age - as ranked by QS for 2016/17.
- Curtin is ranked among one of the world’s most international universities, and the second-most international university in Australia by Times Higher Education (2016).
Curtin is ranked in the top two percent of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).